Wednesday 30 July 2008

Coney Weston, Istanbul And back? Yeah!

Artist Cycling for Work, Peace and the Pursuit of Free Energy
Continued from The story so far

The longer version of Artist Cycling...
My diary back in Blighty 07
My diary back in Blighty 06
My diary back in Blighty 05
My diary back in Blighty 04
My diary back in Blighty 03
My diary back in Blighty 02
My diary back in Blighty 01
Artist's Statement
NPP CV
Gasthorpe Church Ruin plan

Below is the text of the leaflet pictured above, distributed by hand on bike...

NPP : Ned Pamphilon Productions : Summer 2008

English artist home after 10 years in Istanbul
(ex Barningham, Ixworth & Thurston schools)


Artist Cycling for Work, Peace and the Pursuit of Free Energy

1903: banker JP Morgan responded to scientist Nikola Tesla:
"Great technology, but where do I put the meter?”

“Since being home, the media is full of global warming, green taxes, rising petrol prices, doom and gloom. Yet our countryside looks vibrant and beautiful. So, I bought a fuel free ready-to-go second hand bike to induce the release of happy making endorphins, promote my painting exhibition and generate NPP business.”

Ned is available for work, commissions and collaboration

Tel: 07092 85 83 62
e-mail: nppistanbul7@gmail.com
....or meet at The Swan, our Coney Weston local, celebrating 100 years.

Exhibition 14-20 July at Coney Weston Village Hall
ISTANBUL, CONEY WESTON & BACK? YEAH!
Gel, gel ne olursan ol yine gel!
Come, come, however you are, whoever you are, just come!

“The most obstinately provocative artist I know!”
Brian Sewell, art critic The London Evening Standard

“He’s the painting wizard.”
Eloise Willcox, aged 4

For NPP CV and to watch an introduction to Ned:
Learning Turkish project You Tube teaser film
Go to www.npppahpitw.blogspot.com (later changed to http://cwiaby.blogspot.com/)
part of the NPP Blog www.nedpamphilon.blogspot.com


The leaflet was kindly printed by Joolz at ODT www.ondemandtechnology.co.uk