Saturday 21 June 2008

My diary back in Blighty 04

Continue from My diary back in Blighty 03

Saturday 21 June 2008 - I was invited to attend a children's birthday party and help them paint their portraits. Below are examples of the artwork...

Another portrait in the making with others already on display pinned to the wall...






All interesting stuff as you can see.

Sunday 21 June 2008 - Went to Barningham George to see Morris Dancers, but only 4 of us there to watch anything. I had a couple of Guinness and walked back to Coney Weston; I'll show you: a poppy...
...fluffy clouds...
...round Pound Corner; so called because there was once once a dog pound there...
...past the gate post with Nanny-State notices to keep dogs on leads and no through way for horse. We are in the open countryside, aren't we?
Up to Coney Weston...Into Coney Weston...
Here's the hedgehog currently living in our garden...
Monday 24 June 2008 - Hillcrest Nursery: excellent range of food produce. Gave them my exhibition posters to display.
The sky that night...
Sunday 29 June 2008 - the sky another night...

Monday 30 June 2008 - We've had sad news that Robin 'Greengrass' has passed away; a local character who helped me move some unwanted 'rag and bone' on my initial arrival home. Peace to you Robin.

Go to
My diary back in Blighty 05