Friday 20 June 2008

My diary back in Blighty 03

Continue from My diary back in Blighty 02

Wednesday 25 June 2008
BREAKING NEWS:
ENGLISH ARTIST ENTERS U.S. PRESIDENTIAL RACE
Vote For Ned! Watch Here!
There was a cool link here, but it's disappeared...

Istanbul, Coney Weston, U.S. President? Yeah!
Ron Paul Steps Down - Ned Steps Up & Enters U.S. Presidential Race!
http://www.news3online.com/index.php?code=952ohh44zJ139ir94Ads

After 10 years in Turkey, English artist Ned Pamphilon returns to the UK to run a U.S. Presidential campaign from an English countryside village hall......"Just look at the price of petrol. I can't stand the banal level of political leadership anymore. We can't afford war anymore. Ron Paul has withdrawn, so I've taken to the internet and taken action!"

"The most obstinately provocative painter I know."
Brian Sewell, art critic The London Evening Standard

"He's the painting wizard."
Eloise Willcox, Barningham Primary School, aged 4
"My aim is the pursuit of free energy from the quantum vacuum zero point energy field, support the reformation of income tax, consolidate community spirit, reaffirm a policy of common sense and sense of security regardless of creed, denomination or background. I'm initiating relations with one and all; as Turkey's historical Whirling Dervish Mevlana Rumi said...
Gel, gel ne olursan ol yine gel!
Come, come, however you are, whoever you are, just come!

After a little research, it seems as a requirement of being the U.S. President, one must be of the European gene pool, therefore, I qualify.
I intend to legalize everything, thereby reinstating the power of the individual to use their brain again. I haven't murdered anyone which might be perceived as a weakness in my candidacy, but I do not believe the voting public will hold that against me."

Ned Pamphilon...
Produced the first contemporary art exhibition within Turkey's famous 500 year old Grand Bazaar: İstanbul? Yeah!
Initiated the Istanbul Bosphorus Rainbow Bridge Peace Project...
Installed the biggest portrait of Ataturk Smiling in a public building in Istanbul...Produced Ataturk's Eyes for Ankara Airport...Supplied the Vision of Peace image to commemorate Turkish national days...Painted cows in public...Was commissioned to paint Gadhafi for Turk-Libyan relations...Returns to the UK with paintings certified by Istanbul Topkapi Palace Museum...
Cited as an unofficial cultural ambassador,
Ned Pamphilon: an introduction...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrfVAdIcNmQ&feature=related

"If Arnie Schwarzenegger can consider it...why not me?
Stupid politicians, carry on Wilson! Bring on Wimbledon, strawberries and cream!"

Summer 2008 : Vote Ned : The Summer of Dreams
NPP UK Tel: + 44 (0)7092 85 83 62

Go to
My diary back in Blighty 04